Is diet soda worse for you than regular soda?
Artificially sweetened diet soda is widely used as a low or zero-calorie alternative to regular sugar-sweetened beverages. While it may seem like a healthier choice, a growing body of evidence shows that artificially sweetened diet sodas aren’t any better than their regular sugar alternatives.
Why do diet soda make you gain weight?
Diet soda may increase hunger and weight gain : Shots – Health News New research adds to growing concern over zero-calorie drinks. Consuming artificial sweeteners may confuse our body, leading to increased hunger and weight gain.
What is the healthiest diet soda?
- Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, Cola.
- Virgil’s Zero Sugar Root Beer.
- Reed’s Zero Sugar Real Ginger Ale.
- Bubly Sparkling Water, Cherry.
- Spindrift Lemon Sparkling Water.
- Poland Spring Sparkling Water, Lemon Lime.