What are the best elastic bands for exercise?
- Our pick. Bodylastics Stackable Tube Resistance Bands.
- Runner-up. GoFit ProGym Extreme.
- Upgrade pick. Resistance Band Training Economy Fitness Package.
- Also great. Serious Steel Assisted Pull-Up, Resistance, and Stretch Bands.
- Also great. Perform Better Exercise Mini Bands.
How to do exercise with elastic bands?
- Start in a seated position with the middle of your band around an anchor behind you.
- Grabbing a handle in each hand, bring the band to shoulder level.
- Press the bands upward straight above your chest until your arms fully extend.
- Lower back down.
- Repeat for 10–12 reps.
What are the elastic exercise bands called?
Resistance bands, also known as workout bands or exercise bands, are stretchable bands used for both physical therapy and general fitness. Not matter where you are with your body and your fitness routine, there is a resistance band out there that is right for you.