How do I get rid of neck vertigo?
These medications may include:
- Muscle relaxants to reduce neck tightness.
- Pain relievers to ease discomfort.
- Drugs to reduce dizziness.
Can vertigo be caused by neck problems?
Cervical vertigo, or cervicogenic dizziness, is a neck-related sensation in which a person feels like either they’re spinning or the world around them is spinning. Poor neck posture, neck disorders, or trauma to the cervical spine cause this condition.
What exercises get rid of vertigo?
- Start by sitting on a bed.
- Turn your head 45 degrees to the right.
- Quickly lie back, keeping your head turned.
- Turn your head 90 degrees to the left, without raising it.
- Turn your head and body another 90 degrees to the left, into the bed.
- Sit up on the left side.