How do I start yoga with back pain?
What is the best exercise for lower back pain?
Walking is good for low back pain because it’s a low-impact exercise that offers the benefits of regular physical activity without aggravating the muscles and tendons of the lower back. It uses and stretches muscles in your back, is easy on your joints and can reduce bone and muscle loss.
What are the 3 simple exercises for back pain?
- Core strength. Lie flat on your back.
- Glute-tightening lifts. Lie on your back.
- Benefit: It tightens your glutes, which support your back.
- Stretch. Sit with your legs stretched forward.
- Cobra stretch. Lie on your stomach.