What is the best exercise for carpal tunnel?
- Extend your arm in front of you with your palm up.
- Bend your wrist, pointing your hand toward the floor.
- With your other hand, gently bend your wrist farther until you feel a mild to moderate stretch in your forearm.
- Hold for at least 15 to 30 seconds. Repeat 2 to 4 times.
What is the fastest way to get rid of carpal tunnel?
- Take breaks from repetitive tasks.
- Wear splints on your wrists.
- Lighten up.
- Mind your flexion.
- Stay warm.
- Stretch it out.
- Elevate your hands and wrists whenever possible.
- Try over-the-counter (OTC) medications.
Does squeezing a ball help carpal tunnel?
Squeezing a finger exercise ball throughout the day may help build hand finger strength to reduce symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome and prevent the condition from worsening. Squeeze the ball for one second, release and repeat. Perform the exercise throughout the day, 30 seconds to one minute at a time.