How can I lose 20 pounds in a month without exercise?
- Rule #1: Avoid “white” carbohydrates.
- Rule #2: Eat the same few meals over and over again.
- Rule #3: Don’t drink calories.
- Rule #4: Take one day off per week.
- Want to Become Superhuman?
Why do I lose weight when I don’t exercise?
If you’ve lost weight without exercise, it may be because you’re losing muscle mass. Second, your stress hormones may have leveled out and as a result led to weight loss.
Where do you lose weight first?
The first place men typically lose weight is the belly, while women tend to lose weight all over, but hold onto weight in their thighs and hips, Dr. Block explains.