What is the most effective back exercise?
- Resistance band pull-apart. Why it’s on the list: A great exercise to kick off your back workout, the resistance band pull-apart is simple but effective.
- Lat pulldown.
- Back extension.
- Suspended row.
- Wood chop.
- Good morning.
- Quadruped single-arm dumbbell row.
- Wide dumbbell bent-over row.
How can I tone my back quickly?
- 7 exercises to tone your back. When putting together a workout plan to condition and tone your body, don’t forget to include exercises for your back.
- Bent-over row. Hold a dumbbell with palms facing each other.
- Bent-over fly.
- Dumbbell y-raise.
- Dumbbell shoulder press.
- Plank dumbbell row.
- Side plank dumbbell raises.
Should females do back exercises?
“Working your back should be a part of everyone’s weekly workout routine, and having a strong back is imperative for women of all ages to perform daily tasks with good form while preventing injury,” says Autumn Calabrese, renowned celebrity trainer and Beachbody® Super Trainer.