- Barbell squats — three sets of 8–12 reps.
- Leg Press — three sets of 8–12 reps.
- Leg Curls — three sets of 8 reps.
- Lunges — two sets of 15–20 reps.
- Leg Extensions — two sets of 15–20 reps.
- Seated Calf Raise — three sets of 20 reps.
- Standing Calf Raise — two sets of 25–30 reps.
How many hours does Shawn Mendes workout?
Shawn Mendes Says He Used to Skip Sleep to Exercise for 2 Hours Every Day.
Does Shawn Mendes have a six pack?
Shawn Mendes showed off his six-pack abs as he took a dip at the beach in Miami Friday. The Wonder singer, 23, donned a pair of red swim trunks as he played in the warm waters of South Florida.
What is David Beckham’s diet?
David Beckham prefers to follow a clean and healthy diet even though he is retired from his football career. Beckham normally eats lean protein and fish. He also eats leafy greens, vegetables, beans, and cauliflower.