Why are my wrists so weak?
Some of the causes of weak wrists are: Carpal Tunnel: tissues surrounding flexor tendons swell. Pinched nerve: when something presses against and irritates a nerve in the neck. Ganglion cyst: fluid-filled sacs near joint or tendon.
What is the best wrist workout?
- Extend your arm in front of you with your palm up.
- Bend your wrist, pointing your hand toward the floor.
- With your other hand, gently bend your wrist farther until you feel a mild to moderate stretch in your forearm.
- Hold for at least 15 to 30 seconds. Repeat 2 to 4 times.
How can I increase my wrist flexibility and strength?
- Rotate your wrist up, down, and from side to side. Repeat 4 times.
- Stretch your fingers far apart, relax them, then stretch them again. Repeat 4 times.
- Stretch your thumb by pulling it back gently, holding it, and then releasing it. Repeat 4 times.