- Get into an athletic position with your knees bent and hips hinged.
- Lean forward slightly while your arms hang under your shoulders with your hands by your knees, palms facing towards you.
- Lift your arms up and out to the side until they are shoulder level.
- Slowly lower to starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
How do you build outer delts?
Read and learn about hide
How do you build side shoulders?
What are 3 exercises for the deltoids?
So, without further ado, here are the best deltoid exercises and how to do them.
- Arnold Press.
- Dumbbell Upright Row.
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise.
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press (Overhead Press/Military Press)
- Face Pull.
- Rear Delt Fly.
- T Push-Up.