What 3 back exercises should I do?
- Barbell Deadlift: 3 sets of 4-to-6 reps.
- Barbell Row: 3 sets of 4-to-6 reps.
- Weighted Pull-up: 3 sets of 8-to-10 reps.
- Dumbbell Pullover: 3 sets of 10-to-12 reps.
What is the number 1 back exercise?
#1 Pull-Ups/Weighted Pull-Ups
One of the oldest and undisputed kings of the back exercises is the pull-up. There are many variations to this exercise but the proper form that makes it king is with a pronated grip using your own body weight with added weight if possible.
What is the most effective back exercise?
- Resistance band pull-apart. Why it’s on the list: A great exercise to kick off your back workout, the resistance band pull-apart is simple but effective.
- Lat pulldown.
- Back extension.
- Suspended row.
- Wood chop.
- Good morning.
- Quadruped single-arm dumbbell row.
- Wide dumbbell bent-over row.