Here’s the short version: because a carnivore diet is so satiating, most people find that eating two times a day, or even once per day (known as OMAD) works better than three meals per day. This also makes time restricted eating much easier by allowing for a more compressed eating window with less meals.
What should I eat the first week of the carnivore diet?
Read and learn about hide
A Sample Carnivore Diet Food List
- Sugar-free bacon.
- Sausages (pork, chicken, or turkey)
- Pork: chops, roasts, and belly.
- Steak: porterhouse, ribeye, top side, filet, t-bone, flank.
- Ground beef.
- Organ meats: liver, kidney, heart, tongue, sweetbreads.
- Bone marrow.
What do you eat for lunch on a carnivore diet?
Carnivore Diet 7-Day Meal Plan
- Breakfast: Steak and eggs.
- Lunch: Salmon and fried pork.
- Snack: Cottage cheese.
- Dinner: Ground beef patties.
Are eggs allowed on Carnivore Diet?
Foods to Eat on the Carnivore Diet
Organ meats. Poultry. Fish. Eggs.