How many minutes of exercise should an obese person do?
Overweight or obese adults should be encouraged to perform at least 30 mins of at least moderate-intensity physical activity on 5 or more days a week. The activity can be undertaken in one session or several lasting 10 mins or more.
What is the fastest way for a morbidly obese person to lose weight?
Change your diet.
“You have to become a good record-keeper,” Dr. Eckel said. “Reduce calories by 500 calories per day to lose about a one pound a week, or cut 1,000 calories a day to lose about two pounds a week.” Consider adding physical activity after reaching a minimum of 10 percent weight-loss goal.
How can a obese person lose 100 pounds in 2 months?
- Track your calorie intake. To lose weight, your body needs to burn more calories than it consumes.
- Increase your fiber intake.
- Increase your protein intake.
- Cut back on refined carbs.
- Hold yourself accountable.
- Fill up on vegetables.
- Do more cardio.
- Try resistance training.