- Wear a leotard. Harry Langdon/Getty Images.
- Wear leg warmers. Harry Langdon/Getty Images.
- Wear a cool ’80s hairdo (possibly a mullet)
- If you can’t do a mullet, wear a scrunchy.
- Wear high-cut fitness briefs over Spandex pants.
- Wear scrunchy socks.
- Wear a headband.
- Wear neon.
Who was the 80s workout girl?
Bess Motta was the star aerobics instructor of the 80s exercise show the 20-Minute Workout. Check out these beautiful pics of her in color aerobics outfits.
What should I wear for 80’s theme day?
Dyed, denim, ripped jeans are fashion staples from the 80s. A classic 80s look is acid-washed jeans paired with effortless grunge or punk tops, such as tie-dye tees, graphic t-shirts, or baggy sweaters.
Are 80s aerobics effective?
There’s some specific benefits to the 80s style aerobic exercise class too. For one, these aerobic exercises tend to provide a workout for your entire body, so you don’t have to worry about overworking your arms while forgetting to strengthen your legs, or vice versa.