Why do I dislike exercise so much?
Some people don’t have access to safe and affordable places to exercise, others feel embarrassed, lack social support, don’t know where to start, or had negative experiences in childhood that turned them off.
What is the best exercise for people who hate exercise?
- Walking. Yes, walking counts as an exercise.
- The squat. Who hates squats?
- Swimming. Not everyone has access to a pool, but if you do, take advantage!
How can I lose weight if I hate exercise?
- Eat fibre-rich food.
- Choose smaller plates and portions.
- Ditch the alcohol.
- Keep drinking water/fluid through the day.