What is the best exercise for rotator cuff injury?
- Standing Row. A simple exercise to help strengthen your rotator cuff muscles is the standing row.
- Internal Rotation.
- Crossover Arm Stretch.
- Posterior Stretch.
- Pendulum swing.
- Chest Exercises.
- Dip Movements.
- Other Shoulder Exercises.
What are 2 warning signs of a rotator cuff tear?
- Be described as a dull ache deep in the shoulder.
- Disturb sleep.
- Make it difficult to comb your hair or reach behind your back.
- Be accompanied by arm weakness.
What exercises should you avoid with a rotator cuff injury?
People with shoulder injuries should initially refrain from exercises that encourage any movement or movement overhead. Forget about activities like throwing a ball or specific weight training at the gym like overhead presses and pull-ups.