What kind of diet is Profile by Sanford?
Profile uses a low-carb, low-fat, lean-protein nutrition plan that includes eating about 6 times a day. Profile is a doctor-developed, science-based program.
How can I make a diet chart?
- Step One: Avoid Calorie Counting Diet Plans. Typical diet plans set a daily calorie goal.
- Step Two: Calculate Your Macros.
- Step Three: Find Foods That Fit.
- Step Four: Stock Up on Recipes.
- Step Five: Set an Eating Schedule.
- Step Six: Track, Analyze, and Adjust.
What is the profile program?
Profile is a weight loss and nutrition program that is simple, satisfying, and sustainable. With our ongoing support and flexible meal plans that help maximize results, we have helped over 200,000 members lose more than 3 million pounds to date.