- Questions Only. Questions Only is an easy improv game for beginners.
- Rhymes. Rhymes has one simple rule, which is that every line must end in a rhyme.
- Party Hoppers.
- Scenes From a Chat.
- Sell It To Me.
- One Word at a Time.
What are the 5 rules of improv?
- Say “YES AND.” It’s not enough to just say yes to everything.
- Make Statements.
- There are no mistakes, only opportunities.
- Make sure you play with people who have your back.
What is the #1 rule of improv?
Rule 1: Say Yes
The first rule of improvisation is AGREE. Always agree and SAY YES. When you’re improvising, this means you are required to agree with whatever your partner has created.
What are the 10 basic rules of improv?
- Say “yes’and!”
- Add new information.
- Don’t block.
- Avoid asking questions- unless you’re also adding information.
- Play in the present and use the moment.
- Establish the location.
- Be specific and provide colorful details.
- Change, Change, Change!