Top 10 Benefits of Physical Activity
- Improve your memory and brain function (all age groups).
- Protect against many chronic diseases.
- Aid in weight management.
- Lower blood pressure and improve heart health.
- Improve your quality of sleep.
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and depression.
- Combat cancer-related fatigue.
What are the 12 benefits of exercise?
Read and learn about hide
Exercise: What’s In It for You?
- Better Mood. 1/12. Cranky?
- More Energy. 2/12. You might not expect it, but using energy to exercise gives you more get-up-and-go.
- Good Night’s Sleep. 3/12.
- More Confidence. 4/12.
- Less Stress. 5/12.
- More Productive. 6/12.
- Weight Control. 7/12.
- Long Life. 8/12.
What are 20 benefits of exercise?
20 Benefits Of Exercise
- Protects You From Cardiovascular Disease. Save.
- Aids Weight Loss.
- Reduces The Risk Of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Strengthens Muscles And Bones.
- Reduces Stress.
- Effective Treatment For Depression And Anxiety.
- Lowers High Blood Pressure.
- Reduces Risk Of Cancer.
What are the benefits of these exercise?
Regular exercise and physical activity may:
- Help you control your weight.
- Reduce your risk of heart diseases.
- Help your body manage blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Help you quit smoking.
- Improve your mental health and mood.
- Help keep your thinking, learning, and judgment skills sharp as you age.