- Runner’s stretch. This stretch is great for the lower body, especially the hamstrings and hip flexors.
- Forward fold.
- Seated back twist.
- Bound angle.
- Chest stretch in door.
What are 7 flexibility exercises?
- 01/8Ways to improve your flexibility.
- 02/8Standing Hamstring Stretch.
- 03/8Piriformis Stretch.
- 04/8Triceps Stretch.
- 05/8Butterfly Stretch.
- 06/8Seated Shoulder Squeeze.
- 07/8Side Bend Stretch.
- 08/8Knee to Chest Stretch.
Does flexibility help with golf?
Flexibility is necessary for you to swing a golf club. Without it, you can’t rotate through the swing and get into the positions required to hit the ball well. Women usually have an easier time swinging the club because they are naturally more flexible than men.
What needs to be flexible in the golf swing?
Hip Flexors and Quads
It is important to maintain flexibility in the quads and hip flexors to allow correct posture of the hips and pelvis, as well as to help facilitate rotation of the spine and hips during the swing. Tightness of these muscles groups can predispose the golfer to low back and even hip problems.