- Trader Joe’s Chicken Quinoa Bowl.
- Kashi Plant-Powered Bowl Chimichurri Quinoa.
- Tattooed Chef Frozen Buddha Bowl.
- Amy’s Greek Spanakopita Wrap.
- Amy’s Bean and Cheese Frozen Burrito.
- Banza Margherita Pizza (Half)
- Trader Joe’s Riced Cauliflower Stir Fry.
Does Lean Cuisine make low sodium meals?
And you might be surprised to know that we have 25 LEAN CUISINE products that contain 650mg of sodium or less. The 2020-2025 Dietary Guidelines for Americans advise that adults limit sodium intake to 2,300mg but Americans eat on average ~3,400mg of sodium per day.
Are frozen dinners high in sodium?
Frozen meals can be notoriously high in sodium and saturated fat. “The worst frozen meals have more than 700 grams of sodium and more than 4 to 5 grams of saturated fat,” says Taylor. It’s best to limit the sodium in your frozen meals to 600 milligrams or less, and the saturated fat to 3 grams or less.
Does Lean Cuisine have a lot of sodium?
Lean foods contain a lot of salt or sodium. The daily recommended salt intake is around 6 grams. 255 grams of lean cuisines contain 520.2 mg of sodium, which is 23% of DV.