- Squat with punches. Hold a dumbbell in each hand, one in front of each shoulder.
- Standing overhead reach with side taps.
- Russian twist.
- Overhead press.
- Tricep kickback.
- Marching in place with bicep curls.
- Bent over row.
- Backward lunge.
Can you build muscle with dumbbells only?
Can I build muscle with just dumbbells? Yes, so long as you increase the weight over time. You can absolutely bulk up with dumbbells, but you’re going to hit a wall if you don’t keep adding weight. Every few weeks, increase the amount of weight you’re lifting by 5–10 lb (2.3–4.5 kg) or so to keep those gains going.
How do you lose belly fat with dumbbells?
- Sit with your legs in front of you.
- Bend your knees, flex your feet, and place your heels on the ground.
- Hold a dumbbell in front of your chest.
- Hinge at your hips, engage your core, and lean your upper body back at an angle.
- Slowly twist your upper body to the right.
- Return to the starting position.
Is 10 minutes of dumbbell enough?
The Verdict: For someone who isn’t looking to achieve CrossFit-level power, I think 10 minutes of strength training per day is plenty to gain strength and even out muscle imbalances. And it’s a great jumping-off point if you decide to push yourself further once you have a solid foundation and master proper form.