- Front raises (front delts)
- Bench press (front delts)
- Lateral raises (side delts)
- Upright row (side delts)
- Rear delt raises (rear delts)
- Underhand rows (rear delts)
- Hammer curls (biceps)
- Bicep curls (biceps)
Can you build arms with only dumbbells?
Fortunately, toning and strengthening your arms doesn’t require much. A regular arm workout using just a simple set of dumbbells can get you the results you want. Let’s take a closer look at the dumbbell exercises that work best for strengthening and toning your forearms, biceps, triceps, and shoulders.
How can I build my arms with dumbbells?
- Diamond Press-Up. Reps: 12-15. Rest: 60 secs.
- Dumbbell Concentration Curl. Reps: 10-12. Rest: 60 secs.
- Dumbbell Triceps Kickback. Reps: 10-12. Rest: 60 secs.
- Hammer Curl with Dumbbells. Reps: 10-12. Rest: 60 secs.
- Dumbbell Zottman Curl. Reps: 10-12. Rest: 60 secs.
- Dumbbell Single-Arm Triceps Extension. Reps: 10-12. Rest: 60 secs.
What are 5 arm exercises?
- Bicep Curls. The bicep curl is the quintessential arm exercise.
- Tricep Kickbacks. The triceps are what people are referring to when they say that their arms are flabby.
- Hug a Tree.
- Serve the Platter.
- V exercises.