- DMR Sect. A great bike from a dedicated jump bike company.
- NS Movement 1. A premium dirt jumper from Poland.
- Specialized P3. Expensive but worth it.
- Pivot Point. American design with British tube tech.
- GT La Bomba Pro. Bomb those drops with this GT.
- Mongoose Fireball SS.
- Giant STP 26 SS.
- Canyon Stitched 360.
Is it worth buying a dirt jump bike?
If you can afford it, it might be worth considering. DJs start around $1000 but they’re very specialized. If you like to do street riding and have a skate or skills park nearby it might be worth it. You can still do jumps, tricks, and trials on a hardtail trail bike.
What is dirt bike jumping called?
What makes a bike a dirt jumper?
A dirt jump bike, also known as a Dj, is a mountain bike designed specifically for hitting jumps. It has front suspension, 26-inch wheels, minimal gears, and a robust frame. It has a rigid seat that is usually lowered and fast-rolling tires. This bike’s sole purpose is to get airborne.