- Fruits and vegetables.
- Beans, seeds, legumes and nuts in their natural, unprocessed forms.
- Lean, nonprocessed meats, fish and poultry.
- Most low-fat dairy products.
What is the best gluten-free diet to lose weight?
- Choose a salad with chicken over a gluten-free pizza.
- Choose a flank steak with a side of sweet potatoes over a rice pasta carbonara.
- Choose salmon and vegetables over a hamburger with a gluten-free bun.
How do I start gluten-free diet?
- STEP 1: Learn What Foods to Include or Avoid.
- STEP 2: Carefully Read Food Labels.
- STEP 3: Explore Gluten-Free Goods.
- STEP 4: Watch Out for Cross-Contact with Gluten.
- STEP 5: Join a GIG Support Group.
Can you lose weight by becoming gluten-free?
Although a gluten-free diet is the primary treatment for celiac disease and may help to alleviate symptoms in various conditions related to gluten sensitivity, there is currently no evidence showing that a gluten-free diet is effective for weight loss or for general health benefits.