- Whole grains such as oatmeal, couscous and brown rice.
- Root vegetables such as sweet potatoes, carrots and beets.
- Green vegetables such as asparagus, broccoli and green beans.
What foods are good for healing GERD?
8 Foods that help acid reflux
Whole grains — High fiber, whole-grains like brown rice, oatmeal, and whole grain breads help stop symptoms of acid reflux. They are a good source of fiber and may help absorb stomach acid. Lean protein — Low-fat, lean sources of protein also reduce symptoms.
What is the best snack for GERD?
- Apples & Peanut Butter.
- Whole Grain Crackers With Low-Fat Cheese.
- Nuts & Seeds or Trail Mix.
- Smoothies (Without Citrus)
- Veggie Sticks With Hummus.
- Whole Wheat Toast With Jam.
What is best lunch for GERD?
- Chicken Fried Rice. As many spices are eliminated in a GERD diet, clients can struggle to create flavorful dishes.
- Pea & Basil Buckwheat Risotto.
- Turkey, Spinach & Pineapple Bowl.
- Miso Shrimp & Veggies.
- Tofu Veggie Wrap.