Does walking count for 75 Hard?
The 75 Hard Challenge rules don’t mention anything about active recovery or any post-workout recovery for that matter. A good approach is to count active rest, such as yoga, stretching, walking, or steady-state jump rope as forms of exercise to add to your daily goal.
What are the 5 things for 75 Hard?
- Stick to one diet, and only that diet.
- No alcohol or cheat meals (although it is unclear what constitutes a “cheat meal”).
- Take daily progress photos.
- Drink a gallon of water every day.
- Complete two 45-minutes workouts per day, one of which has to be outside.
Is 75 Hard for weight loss?
If you eat a pretty healthy diet and then start counting macros or cutting out sugar and alcohol when you start 75 Hard, you probably are going to lose weight. An hour and a half a day is also a lot of exercise—so if you aren’t moving around that much now, it’s possible you could see some weight loss.