- Avoid high-fat and high-sugar food/drink.
- Eat bland, low-fat foods (like crackers, toast, or rice)
- Eat more slowly.
- Eat foods high in water, like soups.
- Drink clear or ice-cold beverages.
How do you maximize weight loss with Ozempic?
- Inject Ozempic pre-filled pens on the same day each week.
- Inspect the pre-filled pen before each injection.
- Store Ozempic in the refrigerator before using.
- Take Ozempic with or without food.
- Use caution when drinking alcohol.
- Review all medications with a healthcare professional.
What can you not eat on Ozempic?
Avoid foods that are high-fat, sugary, and calorie-dense, for example:
- fast food.
- junk food.
- processed food.
Does semaglutide cause ketosis?
Indeed, some diabetes medications are known to cause weight loss, such as Metformin, Dapagliflozin, Canagliflozin, Semaglutide, and Dulaglutide. Of these, the SGLT2 group of drugs can cause ketosis, which is thought to contribute to the weight loss observed with these classes of medications.