- soy, such as miso, soy beans, tofu, and tempeh.
- yogurt and milk.
- most fresh vegetables, including potatoes.
- most fruits.
- herbs and spices, excluding salt, mustard, and nutmeg.
- beans and lentils.
- some whole grains, such as millet, quinoa, and amaranth.
- herbal teas.
What foods are good for low acid stomach?
Fermented vegetables — such as kimchi, sauerkraut, and pickles — can naturally improve your stomach acid levels. Fermented vegetables and foods have probiotic effects that can improve digestion, fight harmful bacteria and reduce inflammation from low stomach acid.
What foods are high in acid to avoid?
- Fresh and processed meats.
- High-sodium condiments.
- Some types of cheese.
- Certain grains.
What are the 10 most acidic foods?
- lemon juice (pH: 2.00–2.60)
- limes (pH: 2.00–2.80)
- blue plums (pH: 2.80–3.40)
- grapes (pH: 2.90–3.82)
- pomegranates (pH: 2.93–3.20)
- grapefruits (pH: 3.00–3.75)
- blueberries (pH: 3.12–3.33)
- pineapples (pH: 3.20–4.00)