The Deflame Diet replaces dietary substances containing pro-inflammatory calories (such as sugar, flour, and oils containing omega-6) with anti-inflammatory substances. These come in the form of green vegetables, like kale and spinach, or fruits with low sugar levels, such as tomatoes.
What foods should I avoid to reduce inflammation?
Read and learn about hide
Try to avoid or limit these foods as much as possible:
- refined carbohydrates, such as white bread and pastries.
- French fries and other fried foods.
- soda and other sugar-sweetened beverages.
- red meat (burgers, steaks) and processed meat (hot dogs, sausage)
- margarine, shortening, and lard.
What foods cause severe inflammation?
What foods cause inflammation?
- Red meat and processed meats, including bacon, hot dogs, lunch meats and cured meats.
- Refined grains, including white bread, white rice, pasta and breakfast cereals.
- Snack foods, including chips, cookies, crackers and pastries.
- Sodas and other sweetened drinks.
- Fried foods.
How do you make inflammation go away fast?
Follow these six tips for reducing inflammation in your body:
- Load up on anti-inflammatory foods.
- Cut back or eliminate inflammatory foods.
- Control blood sugar.
- Make time to exercise.
- Lose weight.
- Manage stress.