- Lean Protein: Steak, fish, turkey, chicken breast, pork, lamb, canned tuna, sushi.
- Fruits: Olives, dried apricots, prunes, canned pineapples, avocado, plantain.
- Dairy: Low-fat yogurt, 2% low-fat milk, low-fat cottage cheese, low-fat cheese.
How much does it cost with Noom?
Noom offers an array of plans at different price points, ranging from a monthly auto-renewing plan for $60 a month to an annual auto-renewing plan for $199.
What are the 3 foods to avoid?
- Processed Meats. Foods such as bacon, sausages and some deli meats are not only high in calories and sodium, but also in saturated fat as well as some nitrates and nitrites.
- Sugary Coffee Drinks. Gottfried recommends omitting sugary coffee drinks from your diet.
- Sugary Cereals.
Is there a free version of Noom?
Is Noom free? Yes, the Noom free trial and many of its features are completely free to download and use. This includes free features like logging your food intake, exercises, and weight loss progress. You also get a free 14-day trial of the Noom subscription coaching service.