What do you eat on a keto diet plan?
- Fish and seafood.
- Low-carb veggies.
- Nuts, seeds and healthful oils.
- Plain Greek yogurt and cottage cheese.
What can I eat daily on keto?
Choose keto-friendly foods that are very low in carbs, like meat, fish, seafood, cheese, and vegetables with real butter. Avoid bread, potatoes, rice, sweets, and other foods that are high in carbs. Eating keto foods can help you lose weight, improve your health, and feel better without ever counting a single calorie!
- Limit protein intake. Contrary to popular belief, keto diets and low carb diets are not high protein diets!
- Use fat as a lever. We’ve been taught to fear fat, but don’t!
- Drink lots of water.
- Keep up electrolytes.
- Eat only when you are hungry.
- Focus on whole foods.