Where do exercise physiologists make the most money?
- New York, NY. $29.65 per hour. 8 salaries reported.
- Denver, CO. $27.32 per hour. 20 salaries reported.
- Philadelphia, PA. $26.93 per hour. 11 salaries reported.
- Baltimore, MD. $26.86 per hour. 5 salaries reported.
- Dallas, TX. $26.60 per hour.
- Show more nearby cities.
What is the career path of an exercise physiologist?
The major in exercise physiology prepares you for a career as an exercise instructor, personal trainer, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation professional or strength and conditioning specialist or for management in the health and fitness industry.
Is exercise physiology a good career in Australia?
There is a growing demand for Exercise Physiologists in Australia. If you like the idea of working with a wide range of perspectives and clients from a variety of age groups, genders, and conditions, check out our Allied Health Graduate Program.