- Overhead pallof press with squat.
- Half-kneeling face pull.
- Half-kneeling pallof press.
- Pallof press squat (hold position)
- Half-kneeling overhead pallof press.
- Standing cable row to a squat.
- Dead bug lat pushdown (on floor)
- Pallof press to a reverse lunge.
What is a pulley exercise?
Hold pulley handles in both hands, with your elbows straight and thumbs up. Pull down with your unaffected arm. This will bring your affected arm forward and up. Hold the position for 2 seconds, then allow the affected arm to relax back to your side. Repeat movements in a comfortable rhythm.
Is pulley a good exercise?
Using a shoulder pulley for physical therapy will gradually increase your range of motion and strengthen your rotator cuff and other shoulder muscles. This is important for regaining full mobility after shoulder surgery, or for those suffering from shoulder impingement or weak/stiff shoulders.
What are the 3 basic exercises?
The three main types of exercise are cardiovascular exercise, strength training and stretching. All three types of exercise are important for physical fitness.