- STRENGTH: DEADLIFT + CLEAN SQUAT. TARGETS: Legs, glutes, hamstrings, quads, hips, core and low back muscles.
- POWER: DEADLIFT + BOUND. TARGETS: The glutes, hamstrings, back + core.
- STRENGTH: SWING + LUNGE THRUSTER.
- POWER: BOUND + JUMP LUNGE.
- STRENGTH: HAND SWITCH LATERAL SQUAT.
- POWER: LATERAL BOUND + KNEE DRIVE.
Should you train hamstrings and glutes together?
The short answer is yes, it is possible, and in some cases it is recommended that you work both your hamstrings and glutes at the same time in a singular workout. There are a number of exercises which actually train both muscle groups at the same time, these include hip thrusts and deadlifts.
What are 5 exercises for hamstrings?
- Romanian Deadlifts. Romanian deadlifts (or stiff leg deadlifts) are great for working your hamstrings.
- Bulgarian Split Squats.
- Lying Leg Curls.
- Kettlebell Swings.
- Back Squat.
- Which is your favourite hamstring exercise?
What is the best workout for hamstrings?
- conventional deadlifts. Easily the most popular posterior chain movement across strength and conditioning sports, the deadlift is a hard-charging, heavy-loading grinding hamstring exercise.
- Romanian deadlifts.
- nordic hamstring curls.
- Good mornings.
- Hip thrusts.
- Kettlebell swings.
- Hip extensions & glute-ham raises.