- Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises.
- Side Plank with Arm Raise.
- Barbell Upright Row.
- Seated Arnold Press.
- Seated Dumbbell Military Press.
- One-Arm Cable Raise.
- Behind-The-Back Cable Raise.
- Seated Behind-The-Neck Press.
How do I activate lateral delt?
The classic overhead press is as close to a panacea as you get when it comes to shoulder training, and your lateral delts are no exception. The overhead press has been found to activate your lateral delts to the same degree as lateral raises, plus you train your front delts and triceps at the same time.
What is the best workout for side delts?
- Behind-the-Neck Overhead Press. Unlike behind-the-neck pulldowns, behind-the-neck overhead presses are a good idea.
- Arnold Press.
- Behind-the-Back Cable Lateral Raise.
- “W” Raises.
- One-Arm Dumbbell Upright Rows.
- One-Arm Dumbbell Lateral Raise.