The AIP diet allows you to eat:
- Meat (preferably grass-fed) and fish.
- Vegetables, excluding nightshade vegetables.
- Sweet potatoes.
- Fruit in small quantities.
- Coconut milk.
- Avocado, olive, and coconut oil.
- Dairy-free fermented foods (such as kombucha, sauerkraut, kefir made with coconut milk, or kimchi)
What do you eat for breakfast on AIP?
Read and learn about hide
30 AIP Breakfast Ideas (+ Easy Recipes)
- Sweet Potato & Turkey Breakfast Hash.
- Sweet Potato Avocado Toast with Cilantro Mayo (AIP Friendly, Egg Free)
- Healing Breakfast Porridge.
- Bacon & ‘Egg’s AIP Breakfast.
- Breakfast Sausage Sweet Potato Chicken Poppers.
- AIP Breakfast Pork Sausage (Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
Are bananas allowed on AIP diet?
AIP approved fruits include: Apples. Apricots. Bananas.
What can you not eat with AIP?
Foods you should avoid while following the AIP diet include:
- Nuts and seeds.
- Vegetable oils.
- Beans and legumes.
- Artificial sweeteners like stevia, xylitol.
- Dairy like milk, yogurt, and cheese.
- Fruit that is dried or canned.