- Whole eggs.
- Leafy greens.
- Cruciferous vegetables.
- Chicken breast and some lean meats.
- Potatoes and other root vegetables.
- Beans and legumes.
What can I eat to lose belly fat?
- Beans. “Becoming a bean lover can help you lose weight and whittle your middle,” registered dietitian Cynthia Sass told Today.
- Swap your beef for salmon.
- Red bell peppers.
- Diluted vinegar.
What are the 11 foods that fight belly fat?
- Dark Chocolate. We all need a sweet fix from time to time.
- Blueberries. While most fruits are good for our overall health, there’s one that takes the cake when it comes to burning belly fat – blueberries!
- Leafy Greens.
- Peanut Butter.
How can I shrink my stomach?
The only way you can physically and permanently reduce your stomach’s size is to have surgery. You can lose overall body fat over time by eating healthy food choices, but that won’t change your stomach size.