- raw fruits and raw vegetables.
- dried fruits and vegetables.
- freshly made fruit and vegetable juices.
- soaked and sprouted beans, other legumes, and grains.
- raw nuts and seeds.
- raw nut butters, such as peanut butter and almond butter.
- nut milks, including almond milk.
- coconut milk.
What are 10 raw foods?
10 Foods To Eat Raw
- Raw Green Juice.
- Wheat Grass.
- Raw Honey.
- Chia seeds.
- Olives and extra virgin olive oil.
What are the negatives of raw food diet?
A raw vegan diet devoid of supplements can be low in vitamin B12, iodine, calcium and vitamin D and may provide too little protein and too few calories, leading to an array of health issues. It may also cause tooth decay and fertility issues.
Are oats allowed in raw diet?
Raw oats are nutritious and safe to eat. As they’re high in the soluble fiber beta-glucan, they may aid weight loss and improve your blood sugar levels, cholesterol, and heart and gut health. They’re also easy to add to your diet. Just remember to soak them first to enhance digestibility and nutrient absorption.