- 6-grain hot cereal.
- Baba ghanoush.
- Beef and vegetable kebabs.
- Broccoli, garlic and rigatoni.
- Chicken brats.
- Chicken salad with pineapple and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Corn tamales with avocado-tomatillo salsa.
- Fettuccine with clams, basil, tomato, corn and garlic.
How much water should a person with stage 3 kidney disease drink?
Your nephrologist and renal dietitian will tell you the amount of fluid you should consume, but the general recommended amount of fluid is 32 ounces per day. If you still urinate, you can have a little more fluid—32 ounces plus the volume equal to the amount you urinate in 24 hours.
What meat is good for kidney disease?
Red meat is a valuable source of essential amino acids and micronutrients for patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD).