- Tender meat, fish and poultry, ham, bacon, shellfish, and lunch meat.
- Eggs, tofu and creamy peanut butter.
- Dairy products if tolerated.
- White rice and pasta.
- Baked goods made with refined wheat or rye flour, such as bread, biscuits, pancakes, waffles, bagels, saltines and graham crackers.
What snacks can I eat on a low-fiber diet?
- Soft canned or cooked fruit without seeds or skins (small amounts)
- Small amounts of well-ripened banana.
- Strained or clear juices.
- Small amounts of soft cantaloupe or honeydew melon.
- Cookies and other desserts without whole grains, dried fruit, berries, nuts, or coconut.
- Sherbet and popsicles.
What can I eat for breakfast on a low Fibre diet?
Breakfast: low-fiber cereal (for example Rice Krispies, Cornflakes, Special K) with milk or non-dairy milk. white bread or toast with butter and jelly. poached eggs.
What is considered a low-fiber diet?
What is a low fiber diet? The goal of a low fiber diet is to choose foods that are easy for your body to digest. This diet includes plain white bread, white rice, crackers, cooked vegetables, and fruit without skin or seeds. Eating these foods will help to slow down bowel movements.