- Cut off all fat you can see.
- Eat poultry like chicken, duck, and turkey without the skin.
- Many types of fish, such as salmon, lake trout, tuna, and herring, provide healthy omega-3 fat.
- Bake, broil, or grill meats, poultry, or fish instead of frying them in butter or fat.
Is peanut butter good for pancreatitis?
Nuts and nut butters are rich plant-based protein sources, but the high fat content may trigger pancreatitis symptoms.
What helps calm pancreatitis?
- Drink clear liquids and eat bland foods until you feel better.
- Eat a low-fat diet until your doctor says your pancreas is healed.
- Do not drink alcohol.
- Be safe with medicines.
- If your doctor prescribed antibiotics, take them as directed.
- Get extra rest until you feel better.
Can I eat scrambled eggs with pancreatitis?
Egg yolks may be bad for pancreatitis due to their high-fat content. However, egg yolks may be swapped for egg whites in a regular diet because they are low in fat.