An exercise log keeps track of what you do, allowing you to see patterns in case you are not meeting your exercise requirements. If you notice you always skip your Friday routine, for example, you can schedule that routine for Saturday instead. Best of all, your log lets you see your progress and accomplishments.
How do I create a workout log?
Read and learn about hide
Hacking the Workout Journal
- STEP 1: Write the date and your bodyweight (if you wish) at the top of the page.
- STEP 2: Write your planned workout routine for the day in the following format:
- STEP 3: Record tally marks as you complete your work sets.
- STEP 4: Vary this basic structure as needed for the training session.
What is the best workout log?
- Best Overall: Clever Fox Wellness Planner.
- Best for Beginners: Fitlosophy 16-Week Fitness-Meets-Gratitude Journal.
- Best Undated: Life & Apples Wellness Planner.
- Best for Nutrition Tracking: NewMe Fitness Journal.
- Best Purse-Sized: Erin Condren Wellness Log.
- Best for Weight Loss: Fitlosophy Fitbook.
How do I create an exercise log in Excel?
Follow These Simple Steps:
- Step 1: Open Microsoft Excel and search for “fitness” in the top search bar.
- Step 2: Select the “Fitness plan” template.
- Step 3: Once you opened the documents, begin filling out all the information related to your regimens in the data cells provided.