What do you eat on Shred diet?
- lean meat and poultry, oily fish, and eggs.
- milk, yogurt, and low fat cheese.
- protein powders such as whey, hemp, rice, and peas.
- beans and pulses.
- nuts and seeds.
- avocados, olive oil, and olives.
- whole grains such as brown rice and pasta, oats, whole grain bread, barley, and quinoa.
What is an 11 day shred?
The 11 Day Shred is a system that: Eliminates all food culprits from the body for a period of time by eating one meal per day In conjunction with balanced nutritious meal replacement shakes. Reset the system via Nutrition Cleansing Days supported with Collagen Bone Broth.
What is the 30 day shred diet plan?
The 30 Day Shred is a workout program designed by celebrity personal trainer Jillian Michaels. It consists of daily, 20-minute, high-intensity workouts done 30 days in a row and is claimed to help you lose up to 20 pounds (9 kg) in a month.