- Eggs. Eggs are delicious, versatile, and a great breakfast choice.
- Greek yogurt with berries.
- Overnight chia seed pudding.
- Multigrain avocado toast.
- Low carb smoothies.
- Wheat bran cereal.
- Cottage cheese, fruit, and nut bowl.
What foods can diabetics eat freely list?
- Beans. Kidney, pinto, navy or black beans are packed with vitamins and minerals such as magnesium and potassium.
- Dark green leafy vegetables.
- Citrus fruit.
- Fish high in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Whole grains.
What 10 foods should diabetic avoid?
- Processed meats.
- Full-fat dairy products.
- Packaged snacks and processed baked goods.
- White carbohydrates.
- Sweetened breakfast cereals.
- Dried fruits.
- French fries.
- Higher-fat cuts of meat.
What is the number 1 vegetable to avoid?
Worst Veggie: Starchy Vegetables
Corn, peas, potatoes, pumpkin, squash, and yams are starchy vegetables. However, not all starch vegetables offer the same nutritional benefits. For instance, yams and pumpkins are excellent sources of fiber and beta-carotene. While potatoes are high in potassium.