HPW single batch servings of High Protein Wombaroo powder and bee pollen to make the Original HPW diet as recommended by vets. Mix with 3 scrambled eggs, 2 cups of water and 1.5 cups of honey, blend, freeze and serve 1.5 teaspoons of mixture per glider per night.
How do you make OHPW?
Read and learn about hide
- Cook eggs, set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix honey into warm water until dissolved. Add Wombaroo HPS and mix well.
- In blender, mix eggs and bee pollen and ¼ cup of Wombaroo mix(from step 2).
- Add remaining mixture and blend an additional 3 minutes.
- Pour into a freezer-safe bowl with an air tight lid and freeze.
What is OHPW?
OHPW – Original High Protein Wombaroo Diet.
How do you make a sugar glider BML diet?
What You’ll Need
- 1/4 cup apple juice.
- 1/2 cup honey (do not use raw or unfiltered)
- 1 hard-boiled egg (shell removed)
- 4 ounces Gerber Yogurt and Juice Blend (Banana or Mixed Fruit, or substitute 2 ounces plain yogurt and 2 ounces mixed fruit juice)
- 1 teaspoon Rep-Cal Herptivite Vitamin Supplement (blue label)