- Sit upright on the edge of the bed or sofa.
- Turn the head 45 degrees, or as far as is comfortable, to the left.
- Lower the right side of the body, keeping the head in the same position.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds, or until the dizziness stops.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
What is the fastest way to get rid of dizziness?
Sit or lie down immediately when you feel dizzy. Lie still with your eyes closed in a darkened room if you’re experiencing a severe episode of vertigo. Avoid driving a car or operating heavy machinery if you experience frequent dizziness without warning. Avoid using caffeine, alcohol, salt and tobacco.
What can help with dizziness naturally?
- lying down and closing the eyes.
- drinking plenty of water and keeping hydrated.
- reducing stress plus alcohol and tobacco intake.
- getting plenty of sleep.
Where is the pressure point for dizziness?
In the section reporting the acupoints chosen for the treatment of acute vertigo, the authors state that the P6 point is located three fingerbreadths from the wrist crease on the volar surface of the arm between the palmaris longus and the flexor carpi radialis.