- Clutch your penis and pull it vertically upwards.
- After the 10 seconds have passed, pull it to the right and hold for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, pull it to the left this time.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 twice every day.
Can exercise cure Peyronie’s disease?
Yes, certain types of exercise can help Peyronie’s disease. According to Massachusetts General Hospital, gentle stretching of the sheath can correct the curvature by breaking down some of the scar tissue.
How do you break up Peyronie’s plaque?
Intralesional collagenase injections (Xiaflex) are currently the only FDA-approved treatment for Peyronie’s disease. Collagenase is an enzyme that helps break down the substances that make up plaques. Breaking down the plaques reduces penile curving and improves erectile function.
How do you fix peyronies naturally?
- stretching the penis for several hours per day (penile traction)
- applying heat (hyperthermia)
- applying magnesium to the penis.
- applying topical verapamil to the penis.