- Tennis Ball Roll. While seated, grab a tennis ball, rolling pin, frozen water bottle, or other cylindrical object and put it under your foot.
- Towel Stretch. Grab a towel and put it around your foot.
- Toe Stretch.
- Toe Curls.
- Calf Stretch.
- Picking Up Marbles.
- Follow Your Doctor’s Orders.
What is the fastest way to cure plantar fasciitis?
- Maintain a healthy weight. Extra weight can put extra stress on your plantar fascia.
- Choose supportive shoes. Buy shoes with a low to moderate heel, thick soles, good arch support and extra cushioning.
- Don’t wear worn-out athletic shoes.
- Change your sport.
- Apply ice.
- Stretch your arches.
Is walking good for plantar fasciitis?
Walking around after lying or sitting for a time may ease plantar fasciitis symptoms as the ligament stretches out. However, the pain will gradually worsen throughout the day making you very uncomfortable and affecting normal daily activities.
What are 3 ways to treat plantar fasciitis?
Rest, Activity Modification and Orthotics
Switching to shoes with arch support or trying heel cups or other orthotics to cushion the heel. Applying athletic tape to your foot to support muscles and ligaments. Wearing night splints to continue stretching your foot while you sleep.