- Start in an upright, seated position on your bed.
- Tilt your head around a 45-degree angle away from the side causing your vertigo.
- Stay in this position for about 30 seconds or until the vertigo eases off, whichever is longer.
- Repeat on the other side.
Can vertigo go away with exercise?
Repetitive movements can help your brain and body overcome the confusing signals of vertigo. They can also help you manage the sudden onset of dizziness and motion sensations.
What cures vertigo fast?
A technique called canalith repositioning (or Epley maneuver) usually helps resolve benign paroxysmal positional vertigo more quickly than simply waiting for your dizziness to go away. It can be done by your doctor, an audiologist or a physical therapist and involves maneuvering the position of your head.
What helps vertigo go away naturally?
- Epley maneuver. The Epley maneuver is often recommended by chiropractors or physical therapists as a way of treating vertigo at home.
- Ginkgo biloba.
- Ginger tea.
- Staying hydrated.
- Essential oils.
- Apple cider vinegar and honey.